If you are planning on starting careers as MIS Analysts, Data Analysts, Business Analysts, you have come to the right place. Today, every company needs to evolve and progress to remain competitive. To stay viable and promote profitability, employees need to keep up-to-date on the latest technologies and work efficiently.
Employers can improve retention and reduce employee turnover by providing employees with the continuing education they need to become as effective as they wish to be. They can also avoid losing their best employees to competitors by providing continuous education. Advanced Excel is one of the most common courses included in these training programs.
A study done by CompTIA indicates that Advanced Excel certifications can lead to an increase in salary of 9% and as much as 29% in the long run.
Today, advanced Excel skills are considered important in business and can help a person stand out and lead a successful career. The Advanced Excel Certification is recognized worldwide and provides the applicant with a competitive advantage over non-certified professionals.
Advanced Excel, in a nutshell
Advanced Excel offers a good overview of the latest and most advanced features available in Microsoft Excel. Additionally, you will be able to use graphics and tables for reports, presentations, sales, and so forth. Furthermore, it includes means and averages to identify trends useful when explaining certain behaviours.
Job roles in Advanced Excel
There is a growing need for skilled MIS professionals. MNC companies are increasingly seeking professionals who can contribute to the world of analytics, especially in India. Here are the most popular and sought-after job roles in this niche.
- Data Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Big Data Solution Architect and more
- Metrics and Analytics Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Big Data Analytics Architect
- MIS Executive
- Market Research Analyst and more
What is the career scope of getting RIDM’s Advanced Excel Certification?
RIDM is one of the leading education institutes providing software training and placement guidance. We assist students in getting jobs at reputable software companies by conducting interviews, preparing resumes, running aptitude tests, and conducting mock interviews. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in live projects and practical sessions as part of our curriculum. Following are the career scope of you by attaining our Advanced Excel Certification.
- By learning Advanced Excel, you will perform all of the complicated functions and practices with the least amount of time, which can prove to be extremely useful to you and your business.
- In addition, Advanced Excel Training will improve your knowledge and management skills.
- You will become an expert in cell formatting, graphical representation, financial solutions, and macros.
- It allows you to become a management professional who can arrange and analyze data accurately and prove your worthiness to the organization.
- Additionally, acquiring skills in advanced Excel will improve your salary prospects since you will be able to handle numbers and figures fluently.
- You will be capable of assisting small and large organizations as a highly-skilled MIS professional or Data Analyst.
- After you acquire skills in Advanced Excel, you can target job profiles such as data analyst, business analyst, business intelligence professional, management information systems executive, prominent data engineer, financial analyst, and more.
- You will have the opportunity to conduct real-time practical training with live projects and assignments with the most qualified and experienced trainers.
- As well as 100% job placement support, you will receive a valid certification in the field that will enhance your resume and help you land a job.
Getting RIDM’s Advanced Excel Certification has many benefits.
Get advanced with Advanced Excel training at RIDM to reap some of these benefits.
1. Employers will value you more
As a result of taking the Advanced Excel Training, you will better understand the skills that not many people have. Furthermore, by doing so, you will compete with other individuals who have similar abilities. Therefore, advanced Excel skills will make you an excellent candidate for employers and lead to amazing job opportunities.
2. Provides significant time protection
It is easy to save time by using advanced Excel features if you are a small business owner or freelancer. However, a decent measure of time must be allocated to manage and analyze data in the right way with essential Excel skills.
3. Improve your management skills and knowledge
Getting advanced Excel training is not just about becoming an expert in Excel. At the same time, it also boosts your knowledge and administrative skills. In the training period, you will become comfortable with complicated functions such as formatting cells, macros, using graphical representations in spreadsheets, and complex financial formulas.
4. A better salary structure
If you are well-versed in MS Excel, you shouldn’t need to worry about salaries, even though many small and large companies seek out skilled MIS professionals and pay a higher salaries.
There are many opportunities for those with advanced Excel skills in the job market. Our advanced excel certification is easy to attain, facilitating profitable career advancements. In addition, it will enable you to establish your skills and get recognized for working in the Microsoft Excel platform.
What are you waiting for?
Contact us now. Let’s move forward together.
– By Sreeja Mohan & Marbin Shamini, RIDM Content Team.
Reach us right now to get yourself enrolled in RIDM’s Advanced Excel Course.
Call @ 094803 84045 or check out
for more information.
Share this post :