“According to Grandview research, the HR analytics market was valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow by 14.2% between 2020 and 2027.”
HR analytics is becoming an increasingly important part of businesses today. If you’re seeking an HR position, it’s highly recommended that you pursue a role in HR analytics, as it will fetch you a prestigious job profile and help you scale up in your career. In coordination with industry experts, we have compiled the list of the top 10 highest paying HR analytics jobs in 2022.
HR Analytics: What is it?
HR analytics determines how each employee contributes to generating revenue for the organization, reducing costs, modifying risks, and achieving strategic goals. It can be transformative to use data analytics to determine the factors that drive change and use them to increase the efficiency of your workforce.
The following are some of the most commonly used HR metrics and analytics:
- The acceptance rate of offers
- Efficient training practices
- Training costs for each employee
- Employee revenue
- The turnover rate (voluntary and involuntary)
- The hiring process
- Employee absenteeism
- Employee risks
Top 10 Highest Paying Hr Analytics Jobs In 2022
HR becomes even more exciting with analytics. You can create a better working environment and identify future leaders if you understand what makes your employees tick. So let’s check out the top 10 highest paying HR analytics jobs in 2022.
1. Employee Education Consultant (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Educate teachers, principals, and administrators of educational institutions on developing and coordinating educational programs.
- Provide the educational system with new directions by overseeing academic research.
- They assist their clients in various areas, including business development, accounting, marketing, sales, operations, customer service, financial planning, and accounting, among others.
Average Salary: INR 15 Lakhs per annum
2. Employee Relations Manager (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Employees with aptitude and potential should be selected.
- Perform an annual performance appraisal.
- Employees should be rated according to the company’s expectations and performance standards.
- In addition, he is responsible for observation and assessment.
Average Salary: INR 13 Lakhs per annum
3. Compensation Manager (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Assisting with tasks such as designing compensation packages.
- Ensuring employee engagement and motivation by identifying trends and implementing new practices.
- Consistently following current legislation regarding human rights regarding salaries and benefits.
- Studying employee satisfaction.
Average Salary: INR 11.3 Lakhs per annum
4. Technical Recruiter (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Identifying future job vacancies and technical requirements by interacting with hiring managers.
- Posting job descriptions on relevant media platforms and writing job descriptions.
- Examining applicants for their ability to perform the job requirements.
- Arrange telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Checking references and background information.
Average Salary: INR 10 Lakhs per annum
5. Human Resource Consultant (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Coordination and administration of the overall project.
- Evaluation of human resources plans and programs.
- Developing and implementing the human resources plans and procedures.
- Manage the HR department’s activities and actions.
Average Salary: INR 7 Lakhs per annum
6. Human Resource Manager (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Human Resource Planning, Staffing, Hiring, Training and Development, etc.
- Ensure that applicants’ resumes are reviewed effectively.
- Conduct the interview, including a behavioural-based interview.
- We will discuss how to evaluate candidates in a structured and objective manner.
Average Salary: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
7. Human Resource Specialist IT (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Responsible for organizing the company’s day-to-day operations, including hiring new employees or processing termination paperwork, and others.
- Administer the organization’s payroll system, including setting up new hire accounts and deactivating separated accounts.
- In addition, train all employees on using the payroll system and work with the vendor on system problems.
Average Salary: INR 6 lakhs per annum
8. Human Resource Generalist (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Organizing meetings is their responsibility.
- Recruitment of new employees.
- Regulatory or legal documents are processed.
Average Salary: INR 5.6 Lakhs per annum
9. International HR Professionals (Roles and Responsibilities)
- As with any other HR team, global human resources managers recruit new employees from other countries.
- Offers training, professional development, benefits, and legal compliance.
Average Salary: INR 5 lakhs per annum
10. Staffing Director (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Developing, organizing, and implementing a sustainable staffing strategy.
- Employees in this position identify and investigate a company’s staffing needs and take action accordingly.
- In addition to recruiting agencies, HR Staffing Managers also identify hard-to-fill roles and take proactive steps to fill them.
- Also, they assist in screening and interviewing candidates and onboarding new employees.
Average Salary: INR 5.5 Lakhs per annum
Due to the rapid changes in the world today, the scope of human resource management needs to expand to meet the needs of organizations. For reliable HR Analytics training, look no further than RIDM. Our hands-on training will teach you everything you need to know about HR Analytics’ new, efficiency-boosting tools.
Excited to learn more about HR Analytics? Then, check out our HR Analytics Programme now.
Share this post :